Tuesday, October 29, 2013

IR: Former Bill Foster staffer blasts ObamaCare as "not affordable to me"

Via Illinois Review,
Sue Klinkhamer, who worked for Democratic Congressman Bill Foster before he was kicked out of office for his support of the healthcare law, said that she was a defender of the President's healthcare law for years because she thought it would finally provide affordable healthcare to all Americans. That was until she herself had to enroll and found that the law was anything but affordable.

From the Sun Times: "I am a Democrat and I believe in health care for all," she said. "And I was excited that previously uninsured people could now get insurance on the open market. But this is not affordable to me."


It's not easy for a Progressive to speak out as clearly as Sue Klinkhammer has here.  She deserves credit and thanks for doing so now.


No comments: