Friday, July 19, 2013

Rep Monique Davis: ‘Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids’


Here's a jaw dropper: State Rep.: 'Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids'

WBBM Newsradio's Steve Miller reports state Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) was interviewed about Chicago crime Tuesday on WCHB-AM in Detroit.
 
"I'm going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they're not sure that black people are shooting all of these children," Davis said.

"There's some suspicion – and I don't want to spread this, but I'm just going to tell you what I've been hearing – they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids."

When WBBM asked Davis if she thinks it's possible that police are killing children, she said, "I don't know. I don't know that they are, and I don't know that they aren't, since no one's been arrested. We don't know who's doing it."

 

No comments: