Friday, March 01, 2013

Sheriff News!

From the SouthTown via the 19th Ward Politics (link below).  I thought Dart’s look was Kennedyesque, but maybe it’s wearing thin.  Job’s getting to him.

"I am a reverend who thinks that Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart’s dress is disrespectful. After I saw the picture on the front page of Feb. 20’s SouthtownStar of Dart speaking at the Robbins Community Center, I was really disappointed in his personal appearance. The sheriff looked like he had slept in his clothes, and his hair looked as if it was a bird’s nest. Sheriff Dart’s appearance was disgraceful and disrespectful to the citizens of Robbins, and I believe that if he was speaking to citizens in the Homewood community he would be in business attire.

Herbert T. from Hazel Crest.

Sheriff News!

1 comment:

Velda said...

This is cool!