Saturday, September 15, 2012

Why did the State Department send a Gay man to be Ambassador in a homophobic Muslim country? | BARE NAKED ISLAM

I’m reading tweets in Arabic from Libya that our Ambassador was sodomized too.  I could argue a case for sending a Gay man to the Arab world, but DoS sure dropped the ball on security.

KEVIN: “I was able to speak with a Serbian consulate employee who identified himself to me as “Dino” and wouldn’t give me any more of a name than that, but told me it was no secret that Chris Stevens was gay and that “it was stupid to send him to Libya as the ambassador when he was a known homosexual”.
Dino explained in great detail that the brutal sodomizing of Stevens’ corpse was something that Muslims do to show the “utmost disrespect to the body” and that this is “a great insult in Islam” usually reserved for homosexuals (but also on enemies like Muamar Gaddafi, who was brutally sodomized before he was killed, too).  ”It is like making him a woman in death and he will be a woman now after life” the Serbian explained to me.

Why did the State Department send a Gay man to be Ambassador in a homophobic Muslim country? | BARE NAKED ISLAM

No comments: