Colin Hitt of Illinois Policy Institute chairing this.
- Lindsey Burke:
- Growing body of evidence school choice improves outcomes. Not often solutions are so clear.
- 150 federal education programs and today 1 in 4 fourth graders can't read.
- Obama's getting ready to implement one of the greatest federal over reaches with his Blue Print to reform Education.
- Real reform is devolve dollars and power back to states and local gov
- Jindal implemented a state wide voucher program in Lousiana. Impacts 70% of State's kids.