Monday, March 19, 2012

American Cancer Society Attacks Me by Name Over California Tax Grab? « Publius Forum

American Cancer Society Attacks Me by Name Over California Tax Grab? « Publius Forum:
Warner writes,
The accusation leveled against me is that I am “in bed with Big Tobacco.” Naturally, these left-wingers don’t bother with any proof. They just hang the claim out there and leave it at that. If I am working with Big Tobacco, I have to say that their checks are late. I didn’t even get a cool Joe Camel T-Shirt, the ingrates! (In case they pull down the page, I have a screen shot saved here)

But imagine. This coalition of deep-pocketed, big government-loving entities is coming after me by name. Seriously. Have you ever heard of billion dollar groups like these attacking a single blogger like this? It truly is a new world.
A little over the top for a giant disease lobby.

No comments: