Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Illinois Review: Illinois Humanities Council hosts online auction featuring Ayers and Dohrn

Illinois Review: Illinois Humanities Council hosts online auction featuring Ayers and Dohrn

Back in the 70s, I had a friend who had been in SDS with Ayers and Dohrn. He told me they were two of the kindest and gentlest people he had ever known (consider we were both in our early twenties). As I look back I realize my friend was describing cult leaders. People who seduce others into situations they otherwise wouldn't consider. In the case of my friend, arrest and expulsion from school lead him to Grinnell, rather than the Weathermen. A near miss with a violent cult.

Anyways, the pair's still seducing away at our expense per above link at Illinois Review.

Update: more over at Rebel Pundit How long must Illinois taxpayers keep subsidizing this crowd?

Update: Prairie State Reporter's take.

No comments: