Tuesday, July 12, 2011

. . . With Both Hands: Gov. Quinn's Personal Pronouns - WE then, and now, WE are THEY.

. . . With Both Hands: Gov. Quinn's Personal Pronouns - WE then, and now, WE are THEY.:

Pat Hickey at his finest. Reminds me of the late Tom Roeser recalling the time when a Liberal could consider Abortion an Evil, and marriage something between one woman and one man. How those two believes came to be considered Talibanisque and extreme the sad story of the collapse of Liberalism. Welcome Pat Hickey and please consider this Religious Liberal one of the We. This move by AG Madigan a disgrace to the State.
"What's the matter with ME; what was I thinking? I thought Pat Quinn was the working man Governor, because the skilled trades backed him. Civil Unions? Abortions? Pat Quinn was all about working people who go to Mass, because Pat Quinn is a practicing Catholic. We was We then and We are They. We (I) voted for Quinn, but now that I am THEY that is all changed. I don't have any money. Terry Cosgrove of Personal PAC/LGBTQ PACs has lots of money. Terry Cosgrove is a solid WE and I am a solid though impecunious THEY. I now understand the Quinn Personal Pronoun.

I now know what a practicing Catholic is - an elected official who could care less about anything.

Catholics, Lutherans and Evangelicals are THEY . . .now. WE was WE then and I voted voted with WE . . .then.

Abortion and Gay Marriage ( Civil Union the sequal)is WE . . . now. WE ARE NOT GOING BACK!!!!!"

No comments: