Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Foster, we’d like to miss you for a change - Beacon News

Foster, we’d like to miss you for a change - Beacon News

Jeff Ward gets a little tough here,
One of my mother’s favorite sayings was, “How can I miss you if you won’t go away?” And like one of those persistent James Bond villains, just when I thought we’d never hear from him again, former 14th District Congressman Bill Foster comes roaring back like a bad case of athlete’s foot.

This time he’s running for the 11th Congressional District, which now includes Aurora, Joliet, Naperville, Lisle and Bolingbrook. And let me tell ya, as my blues hero B.B. King still likes to sing, “The thrill is gone.”

You see, what Mr. Foster fails to realize is, it took a perfect political storm to put him in office in the first place.
No kidding. Foster never really connected with Democrats in the 14th. The comment I heard was Foster always seemed disconnected. His affect flat. I'd be surprized if Foster connected in the new 11th.

No comments: