Sunday, May 02, 2010

Scott Lee Cohen Press Conference

He's coming. via FaceBook,
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010
Time: 10:30am - 11:00am
Location: In front of the State of Illinois Building
Street: 100 W Randolph Street
City/Town: Chicago, IL

Friends, you have all been incredibly supportive of me. Thank you for sticking by my side. With that said, I would love it if you would come join me as I formally address the rumors that have been flying around regarding my future political intentions. Many of you have been with me from the beginning, and I would love for you to be there with me on Monday as I share where I plan to go with the future. I hope to see you there!
Ok, I'm guessing a Cohen run splits the city vote and makes it easier for Brady to win, and that's ok with Mike Madigan. Quinn's a loon as far as Madigan's concerned and why not let Republicans take the heat on the heavy lifting to come in Illinois.

But that's just of the top of my head.

No comments: