Saturday, February 27, 2010

Play the truth, play the whole truth, play nothing but the truth. Play all the tapes


The administration's looming Summer nightmare,
On Wednesday, Mr. Blagojevich also said he planned to testify at the trial. "Now I'm not just here talking the talk, I'm gonna walk the walk, which is right up to the witness stand," he said. "And when I take the stand and I testify and I swear on the Holy Bible to tell the truth, I expect and far more importantly than that I think the people of Illinois expect and they deserve that the government does the same. Play the truth, play the whole truth, play nothing but the truth. Play all the tapes."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's his stradegy??? There are over 500 hours of tapes, if the jury is forced to listen to all of them at 40 hours a week it would come out to at least 13 weeks...more like 4 to 5 months with holiday's and breaks. Can you even imagine listening to Milorad's voice for that long, I would shoot myself.

Bill Baar said...

I think the strategy is to threaten Obama, Rham, and Valeria. To threaten the administration when America will find itself in confrontation with Iran in the next few months. Hope is everyone in Wash will unite and push Fitz to back off because America's got way to many problems.

Anonymous said...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/2069378,CST-NWS-terror25.article

Not to long after Obama was in office Mayor Daley had a public request that Patrick Fitzgerald focus on gang bangers and drug dealers and leave the local politicians alone...

It was reported last week that Patrick Fitzgerald would be prosecuting David Headly and Tahawwur Rana accused of helping plan the the bombing in Mumbai...Could this be his new assignment? I wondered how the new administration would handle P.F., firing would be too dangerous, promotion would be too obvious but being reassigned to terrorist might be just right.

If you noticed Milorad hasn't stopped talking since his arrest but has been able to hold his tongue when it comes to Barry...I beleive IF he is capable of keeping Barry out of this??? He will be eligible for a pardon.

Anonymous said...

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/02/daley-federal-drug-gun.html

My memory is a little off...Daley was doing a shout out for Fitz to leave the "athletes" alone. Could "athletes" be code for politicians?