January 15, 2010
Courtesy of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, we now know that botox is just one of the treatments that is not banned from government subsidies under the Democrats' health care bills. Check out a few other gems:
1. Taxpayer payment for visiting doctors who prescribe marijuana*
2. Taxpayer coverage for hair plugs
3. Taxpayer coverage for Botox
4. Taxpayer coverage for aromatherapy
5. Taxpayer coverage for sex-change surgery
Find the sources here and here.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Your Tax Dollars At Work for Botox, Hair Plugs and Aromatherapy
Maybe I'll try the Hair Plugs if this goes through....