Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Billion Dollar Winner - The Novel by A P Jones‏

Arlene sends her schedule.
I'M ON THE RADIO!

I will be on the radio this Sunday November 1 Evening from 9pm until 10 pm on WVON 1690AM. You can listen over the internet at www.wvon.com. I will be on with my State Representative LaShawn Ford and Marilyn Stewart from the Chicago Teacher's Union.

If you are local, you can also hear me every Sunday from 10 - Midnight on the Garfield Major Show on WRLL 1450AM. It's the old WVON and doesn't power up that far.

I'M SIGNING BOOKS IN PERSON:

I am having a booksigning on October 31 at African Accents 5820 W. Chicago Ave from 2 - 4pm- CPT means I'll probably be there until 6pm.

I'll be at Marquette School 6550 S. Richmond on November 4 for their Reading Program from 2 - 4pm.

I'm having a booksigning on Saturday November 7 at WestSide Coffee Express 314 N Pulaski from 8am until 1pm.

Please forward this on to your email list. The reviews for the book have been great and with your help we can turn it into a bestseller. It is the perfect gift for birthdays, Kwanzaa, Christmas, the incarcerated, the shut in and for young children who are in the 6th grade and up.

If you know of book clubs, block clubs or church groups where I can make a presentation, please email me and let me know.

Thank you.

A. P. Jones - Author

Billion Dollar Winner - The Novel

www.billiondollarwinner.blogspot.com

1 comment:

diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.