Thursday, September 17, 2009

Billion Dollar Winner - The Novel by A P Jones‏

A P Jones writes,
My first novel is out and I will be reading from it and selling it on Saturday Oct. 3, 2009 at Kennedy King College Theatre, 740 W. 63rd Street, Noon until 3:00 p,m. I will be on a panel discussion that day and the special guest is DJ Herb Kent. For those under 30 or just "not in the know", Herb Kent was the preeminent DJ on WVON in the heyday of Motown, Epic Records, etc.

Please come out and support me on that day as well as pass this information on to all the people on your email lists.

For those who live outside of the Chicagoland area, or who are unavailable to make it that day, my book is available on Amazon.com Billion Dollar Winner. I am ordering 500 copies to sell myself, so feel free to contact me via email (preferred) for a copy that is personally autographed by me to you.

Also visit my blog and read the prologue to the book.


--
A. P. Jones - Author

Billion Dollar Winner - The Novel

www.billiondollarwinner.blogspot.com

No comments: