Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Bill Foster hides behind the phones: John Laesch hits the streets

Foster head a telephone town hall on Health Care. Matt over at Illinois Review was invited. I had signed up with Foster's office early August when I called to verify Foster had left the country, but never heard back from Foster's staff with a time or number.

Heard last night John Laesch would be leading a demonstration today in St Charles for ObamaCare. Gotta admit if Laesch had won Il 14th, he's not the kinda guy who would have gone underground on the issues. He would have been out there fighting and making the case. Not a winning strategy maybe, but you have to admire that. He believes in something and that doesn't seem to be the case with Foster.

2 comments:

johnlaesch said...

Bill,

I don' believe that we have met, but I wanted to thank you for the kind words - even if we don't always agree.

More and more, I think people want someone to lead America out of this mess. They want a leader.

Stay tuned, I will be hosting a town hall meeting also...

Take care,
John

Bill Baar said...

You're out there John; Foster's not. Can't have much of a debate if one party is not there, and I saw you --or at least your supporters-- on the bridge in St Charles yesterday on my way home.

Regards,
Bill