Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obama and Islam

I wish Obama would acknowlege we are allies with Muslims fighting a foe who destroys Mosques, instead of shunning them.

Repost of Thy people shall be my people and their God my God

Few dramatists could match the poignant scene when Britain stood alone against the Nazi power that dominated a conquered or fawningly neutral Europe. Roosevelt sent his envoy Harry Hopkins to Churchill. At dinner Hopkins quoted from the Book of Ruth: "Whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people and their God my God," softly adding, "Even to the end." --From Meachem Franklin and Winston
Picture of the Golden Dome of the al Askariya mosque destroyed yesterday by terrorists via The Stupid Shall Be Punished

No comments: