Wednesday, September 12, 2007

John McCain's Press Release on Moveon.org's ad on Gen Petraeus

I wrote and asked Sen Obama about this. Via McCain's website,
"I remain deeply disappointed by the failure of leading Democrat presidential candidates to personally and publicly denounce the smear tactics used against General Petraeus by MoveOn.org. There is no greater slander to a soldier than an accusation of betrayal to his nation. I do not understand why those seeking to be commander-in-chief have yet to forcefully denounce, in their own words, this McCarthyite attack on our commander. I hope they would reconsider their silence and not let this slander of an exceptional American stand."

1 comment:

Robin Edgar said...

I do not understand why the "commander-in-chief" of the U*U World has yet to forcefully denounce, in his own words, this McCarthyite attack on yours truly. I hope he will reconsider his silence and not let this slander of an excommunicated Unitarian stand. . .