Sunday, April 01, 2007

Louis Farrakhan interview with Al-Jazeera TV on March 18, 2007

MEMRI translates the video and posts a transcript.
Louis Farrakhan: I believe that my teacher, Elijah Muhammad, came as a warning to America, on account of the evils that it committed for 400 years, against millions of black slaves. He came as a warning to America that its policies around the world will bring upon it the fate of ancient Egypt, Sodom and Gomorrah, ancient Babylon, and ancient Rome - that this was coming to America. I am an extension of Elijah Muhammad.

When I said my time is up, I meant that warnings can't go on forever. I have warned President Bush, I have warned his government, I have warned his people, and I have warned my own people. The time for warnings is up, and the time for the chastisement of Allah is here.
Wonder what Illinois's Commisioner on Discrimination and Hate Crimes: Sister Claudette Marie Muhammad has to say on the arrival of America's time of chastisement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill Barr,

Thanks for archiving the link to the Aljazeera footage of the Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan. Profound and to the point.

Peace.

What are your thoughts on Sister Claudette Marie Muhammad?

Anonymous said...

Dear Bill.

My website - posted the earlier comment about the Aljazeera link on your site.

www.anticolonialmedia.com

UK Web Site of the Nation of Islam
www.fctp.co.uk

The Teachings of the Most Honourable Elijah Muhammad and his student, Minister Louis Farrakhan are firmly established in the UK.