Friday, January 12, 2007

Sen Boxer and SecState Rice

via NY POST

Sen. Boxer shows real class.
Rice appeared before the Senate in defense of President Bush's tactical change in Iraq, and quickly encountered Boxer.

"Who pays the price? I'm not going to pay a personal price," Boxer said. "My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young."

Then, to Rice: "You're not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family."

Breathtaking.

Simply breathtaking.

We scarcely know where to begin.

3 comments:

Paul said...

We are already paying a price and Barbara Boxer is one to talk.

Anonymous said...

Boxer shot back:
"Madam Secretary, please, I know you feel terrible about it. "That's not the point. I was making the case as to who pays the price for your decisions."

I did like that Rice was asked about Iran. Will Rice/Bush who threaten world peace, who are arrogant bomb-throwing bullies who poses a far-greater danger than any Islam-spouting lunatic with a turban.

Levois said...

"Who pays the price? I'm not going to pay a personal price," Boxer said. "My kids are too old, and my grandchild is too young."

Yeah this is a very classy statement. Almost spits in the faces of those who does have loved ones in the military.